Due May 4. Pick one. Only one. 20 points.
Museum/Gallery Review (20 points)
- Go see one of the following exhibitions (listed below)
- Email me a brief review of the exhibition (2 paragraphs)
- Bring or email me the ticket stub OR post a picture on Instagram at the exhibition and use the hashtag #sunywccdigitialphoto
The Gordon Parks Foundation (Pleasantville, NY)
March 19 – June 25
Closes April 8
Robin Schwartz: Like Us: Primate Portraits (March 1 – May 28)
Early work by photographer Robin Schwartz documenting the close relationship between primates and their caretakers.
RABBITS, RATS & CATS
MARCH 2 – APRIL 15, 2017
Truman Capote’s Brooklyn:
The Lost Photographs of David Attie
July 20, 2016 – July 2017
Closes April 16
The Shape of Things: Moma’s Collection
Closes May 7
Museum of the City of New York
Closes July 30
Perpetual Revolution: The Image and Social Change
Please read the linked article and complete the below form (in Word or PDF format). Completed forms may be emailed or submitted in person.
Is Instagram the new gateway to photography?
LINK TO ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE. Complete steps 1 and 2 below.
- Type your responses on a Word Doc (Extra Credit – Instagram) or print and write (PDF) Extra Credit – Instagram
- Make a post on Instagram commenting about this assignment. It could be an overall commentary on social media, photography or something related to a question in this assignment. Hashtag it #sunywccdigitalphoto